Forgot Gmail password

Solved/Closed
AbdulMonirRasooly - 4 Dec 2018 à 04:43
 9942476116 - 5 Dec 2018 à 09:32
Hello,
I created my gmail through others few years ago I haven't opened it yet but now I need to open unfortunately I forgot its Password and either I don't have the instructions ( Phone number, Supported gmail account ) I have used on the time of creating gmail, so now I don't really know what to do to capture again my Gmail


System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 70.0.3538.110

1 response

Ratnendra Ashok Posts 596 Registration date Wednesday 28 November 2018 Status Member Last seen 4 June 2020   4,418
4 Dec 2018 à 06:28
Hi,

If you have not accessed your Gmail account for last 9 months or more, Gmail may have deleted your account permanently. However, you can give a try once by following steps described here in this article.

Please revert in case of any query! 

Thanks 
SoNy