- Cannot connect to internet with XP
- Can't connect to internet windows xp ✓ - Forum - Network
- Cannot connect to internet windows xp ✓ - Forum - Network
- No Internet connection after XP SP3 Update ✓ - Forum - Windows XP
- Windows xp connected to internet but browser not working - How-To - Internet
- How to connect mobile internet to windows xp via usb cable - Forum - Mobile
It is because that browser is not secure. If you must get on the interent with that os, then configure your browser to accept all cookies! Good luck too, as the security on that OS IS FLAWED compared to new standards, and you are certain to get a virus or malware or something. Don't say we didn't warn you. I would suggest you only visit web sites that you enter in directly into the browser and dont just blindly click on search results! Have fun!