Hey its still a black screen for me [Solved]

-
I've restarted my laptop more times than i can count, i have restarted windows explorer several times, and the only thing i can open is with 1 the shortcut keys Ctrl+Shift+Esc, and then i have to open the files location just to open google, I've gone to about 18 sites a few of them where scams, and I've tried everything, nothings working. Im still able to open roblox and run the games (for my baby cousin), I can still hear audio, you would think you would be able to see the task bar when i opened google, i still dont know what the hell to do, and when i stopped trying the first time i just left the screen running and it didnt work!, but i still dont know what to do. Send help :\
See more 

1 reply

Best answer
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
October 29, 2019
Thank you
Hi

I encourage you to reset the laptop to a previous restore point.

Say "Thank you" 1

Glad we were able to help! Love us? Write us a review! Rate CCM

CCM 6116 users have said thank you to us this month

Hey, Just tried that, loaded into the login screen, logged in, still black, except this time, it said in the corner "PersonalizedSettings.exe Stopped working"
Ambucias
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
October 29, 2019
13097 > CraftyTech -
Looks like your os is corrupted. I suggest restoration to factory settings, you will lose all of your data but it's better than a consistent black screen.
Thanks, i'll try to get back to you when its fixed!
Hey I couldnt fix the black screen. But after a few hours of trying i had to re make another administrator account and im using that instead. Thanks for the azsistance
Respond to Ambucias