Hey its still a black screen for me

Solved/Closed
CraftyTech - Updated on Jun 13, 2019 at 04:37 PM
 CraftyTech - Jun 19, 2019 at 11:31 PM
I've restarted my laptop more times than i can count, i have restarted windows explorer several times, and the only thing i can open is with 1 the shortcut keys Ctrl+Shift+Esc, and then i have to open the files location just to open google, I've gone to about 18 sites a few of them where scams, and I've tried everything, nothings working. Im still able to open roblox and run the games (for my baby cousin), I can still hear audio, you would think you would be able to see the task bar when i opened google, i still dont know what the hell to do, and when i stopped trying the first time i just left the screen running and it didnt work!, but i still dont know what to do. Send help :\
Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Jun 13, 2019 at 07:07 PM
Hi

I encourage you to reset the laptop to a previous restore point.
Hey, Just tried that, loaded into the login screen, logged in, still black, except this time, it said in the corner "PersonalizedSettings.exe Stopped working"
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169 > CraftyTech
Jun 15, 2019 at 11:07 AM
Looks like your os is corrupted. I suggest restoration to factory settings, you will lose all of your data but it's better than a consistent black screen.
Thanks, i'll try to get back to you when its fixed!
Hey I couldnt fix the black screen. But after a few hours of trying i had to re make another administrator account and im using that instead. Thanks for the azsistance