I need answer

Closed
Nenad032 - Jul 14, 2019 at 02:13 PM
Mitchie23 Posts 15 Registration date Thursday April 11, 2019 Status Member Last seen August 10, 2019 - Jul 16, 2019 at 07:06 AM
Hello,
Few months something from Instagram make me crazy.
How can some profile who is not active long time to change number of people who that page following.I understand if number of following people going down but how can be possible that number of following people growing. It's a very strange for me.Please if you can help me.My girlfriend told me that she don't use that profile long time becouse she changed phone number and she forgot a password for same profile.But almost everyday I saw that numbers of people who that profile follow is different.Numbers going up and down .How ???
Best regards
Nenad

System Configuration: Android / Chrome 75.0.3770.101

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Jul 14, 2019 at 03:08 PM
Sorry we don't understand your issue the way you explained it.
Okay,I will try to explain simple.If I have profile on Instagram what I used long time and one day I forgot user name or password .After that I don't use few months that profile.Question is : Is it possible that the number of people who I followed grows without my will.I hope that now I explained better my question.Thanks.
Blocked Profile
Jul 14, 2019 at 04:58 PM
It is your will to follow, not to control!!

You have stated your situation incorrectly. Your account, they you no longer use (because it is your girlfriends!), is growing in the amount of followers, but you do not understand how it happens! The thing is, she says she no longer uses it! Is it being updated?

This really isn't a technical issue, just to be clear! I think it is funny when folks do not understand social media, but choose to play on the "field".

Please, give us an update!
Okay .Maybe is true that I wish to believe her.I know that is technical impossible that number growing alone without will of some one who opened Instagram profile.And always I found some explanation that maybe I don't know well how works Instagram.I know that my question is maybe stupid but how I said I wish to believe her that she don't use more that profile. Actually what I'm asking is going on a couple of her profiles she opened earlier and for which she says she does not use them anymore.
Thanks for help.
Mitchie23 Posts 15 Registration date Thursday April 11, 2019 Status Member Last seen August 10, 2019
Jul 15, 2019 at 06:19 AM
So your girlfriend's Instagram "following" keeps on increasing even though she's no longer using the account.

Based on experience, there are only three reasons why that happens. First is your girlfriend might have followed several "private" accounts before she was inactive, and her follow requests have just been accepted.

Second is that your girlfriend might have signed up to some "follow for follow" bot apps that automatically follow those who are also members of the app.

Third is there's a possibility that the account has been hacked and someone has been using them.

Either way, I'm not really sure but I hope this helps. You can create a new account instead and report your girlfriend's old account so it will be taken down :)
Blocked Profile
Jul 15, 2019 at 06:53 AM
Or, just drop the hag from your life, and move on!!