E system laptop not turning on

Closed
e - Jun 15, 2009 at 04:45 PM
 eyeballs - Apr 24, 2010 at 03:24 PM
Hello,
iv had my e system laptop for about a year and it was working fine and now it wont turn on today is it because of my battery on my laptop please help and could it coast a lot of money to repair. thanks
Related:

3 responses

I have the same problem at the moment, I brought this lappy to a local computer centre (PC World) only to be told it was the motherboard, I didn't believe them, so I took the pc apart and tried some things. I found that it was where the power cable enters the pc is loose and thats causing the short, I'm going to try solder it early next week when I get some fine solder, I'll report back with results.
go4tyson Posts 24 Registration date Monday June 15, 2009 Status Member Last seen June 30, 2009 5
Jun 16, 2009 at 03:43 AM
I think the problem will be due to any hardware mistakes or battery problem
if it is hardware problem u have to give ur laptop for repairing
if it is a small problem it will not cost more
hello I think maybe you batter is broke or maybe where you plug it in could be broke if I was you I would take it to the shop where u got it to get it fixed beacause if u try it might break it even more but I dont no much about fixing computers but am rather good at working them so any other questions then be free to e-mail me at eryn_xox@hotmail.co.uk