How To Call UK on the US phone number

Closed
Trishapfitzinger - 10 Sep 2019 à 20:22
HelpiOS Posts 15589 Registration date Friday 30 October 2015 Status Moderator Last seen 24 September 2026 - 11 Sep 2019 à 16:11
What would I dial if I am in the U.S. calling from my iphone to another iphone in the UK? Number I am calling from:( 314)369-9618 to (314)749-4708. Both are numbers in the U.S., but one person will be traveling to the UK.
Related:

1 response

HelpiOS Posts 15589 Registration date Friday 30 October 2015 Status Moderator Last seen 24 September 2026 1,880
11 Sep 2019 à 16:11
Hi,

If you want to call from the US an American number in the UK, you can dial the number without adding the calling code. Ask your carrier if you will not pay a fee for your call.

For the US number in the UK, your contact will need to add the US calling code (+1 or 001) when dialing your phone number.