Facebook Messenger is a very robust application that allows you to chat with all of your Facebook friends and even contact people who may not be active on the social network. There are several ways that you can add people to your contact list, and this article will walk you through each of them.
How to add contacts on Facebook Messenger from Facebook?
facebook">Perhaps the most basic way to add contacts on Messenger is through Facebook, itself.
- Log into Facebook via Messenger, and then do a search for new friends using the Search field.
- Once a friend has been added, they will automatically be added to your Messenger contacts list.
How to add contacts on Messenger with a phone number?
- Another method that you can use is to add a contact by their phone number.
- To do this, sign in to Facebook Messenger and select the People tab.
- Next, tap the + button:
- Enter the phone number of the user that you would like to add. Facebook will search for the user and give you the option to add them as a friend:
- If the user is not yet active on Facebook Messenger, tap Invite them to join to send a chat invitation.
How to add contacts on Messenger from your phone?
- Another way to add contacts to Messenger is to sync the application with your phone.
- Launch Messenger, and select the People tab. Then, press Sync contacts > OK.
- You will need to give Messenger access to your contact list. Android users can do this by clicking Approve.
- iOS users will be redirected to their General Settings, where they can simply toggle the Contacts option ON.
- Once the sync is complete, you will see a list of new contacts.
- How to add people on messenger
- Facebook messenger contact
- How to add someone on messenger by phone number
- Messenger group link > Facebook Forum
- Your account is not visible to people on facebook, and you can't use it. > Facebook Forum
- Suggested people on messenger > Facebook Messenger Forum
- Messenger unable to complete request [solved] > Facebook Messenger Forum
- Add messenger to home screen > Guide