October 8, 2019
- - Latest reply: joannalaren
Registration date
Wednesday October 16, 2019
Status
Last seen
October 16, 2019
- Oct 16, 2019 at 02:59 AM
I have been trying to recover my yahoo mail for centuries. Does anyone know how i could recover it?
See more 

1 reply

Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Contributor
Last seen
October 20, 2019
Thank you
Hi,

Unfortunately, if you haven't logged into your account for more than 1 year, there's no way to recover it. Yahoo accounts are automatically deleted after 12 months of inactivity.
joannalaren
Registration date
Wednesday October 16, 2019
Status
Last seen
October 16, 2019
-
According to verzions TOS they own yahoo , they might reuse your account name due to limited name availbility. if you try to to delete your account the yahoo page will also tell you that the account username might be reused.

I have a gmail i created in 2012 but the yahoo recovery email i added was something random i did not think anybody would want a yahoo ID like that

bascially just something like tttttt@yahoo.com

but it seems someone signed up for it and then it was deleted. when Emailing the account i get a 'This user dosent have a yahoo account' which means they have deleted the account but not the username is there any way to find out when they do it? Account has been inactive for months now, you can't log into (Dosent exist) it or register it (Already in use)
Respond to HelpiOS