Create Yahoo with same deleted yahoo address

Closed
FuckingYahoo Posts 3 Registration date Thursday 24 October 2019 Status Member Last seen 24 October 2019 - 24 Oct 2019 à 05:23
HelpiOS Posts 15601 Registration date Friday 30 October 2015 Status Moderator Last seen 2 October 2026 - 25 Oct 2019 à 17:09
Hello sinking company of yahoo AT&T,

how can we re create again same deleted email address so we can recover our social media account.
Related:

2 responses

Daniel Telele Posts 1227 Registration date Tuesday 7 March 2017 Status Member Last seen 4 November 2021   6,276
24 Oct 2019 à 06:11
Hello,

You simply need to follow these instructions to create a new Yahoo account, using the same userrname/id. Please note that if it has been a long time since you closed the account, someone else might have already taken your username. In this case, you will be unable to recover your social media accounts unless you are able to get in contact with the owner of that email address.

Regards,
Daniel
FuckingYahoo Posts 3 Registration date Thursday 24 October 2019 Status Member Last seen 24 October 2019
24 Oct 2019 à 23:11
Hi daniel, thank you for your response but the link you gave never help me because I tried many times to log in with the same mail address but yahoo "Sorry, we don't recognize this email." and I tried to create the new address "A Yahoo account already exists with this email address." but as I log in it says that my yahoo mail cannot recognize.


And also I tried to contact yahoo directly. They said that I must pay fucking $4.99 so I can talk to them as subscription.


HelpiOS Posts 15601 Registration date Friday 30 October 2015 Status Moderator Last seen 2 October 2026 1,880
25 Oct 2019 à 17:09
Hi,

Please note that if a Yahoo account has been deleted, the username that was used may not be available, even if the account no longer exists.