Thank you everyone for your responses. Even though none of your suggestions worked for me in this particular instance, I did find a way to make it work on my own by reading some other issues people are having. I added this line into my code right after I find the sheet
Application.Wait (Now + TimeValue("0:00:01"))
This makes the instructions pause for 1 second after activating the sheet before carrying out any further instructions. This has been working for the past 2 weeks now with no further issues.
The only thing I can figure out is the process of finding the sheet based on the cell information takes awhile so the instructions were being missed and causing the error.
Thanks again to everyone that responded.