- Attributes disk clear readonly
- Flash disk is write protected - How-To - USB
- How to format flash drive with write protected - How-To - USB
- The disk is write protected kingston ✓ - Forum - Hardware
- Diskpart disk is write protected ✓ - Forum - Pen Drive/USB Key/SD Card
- DT50 from Kingston 32GB how to remove write protection - Forum - Pen Drive/USB Key/SD Card
If you are getting write protection error while accessing the drive then it means that you don't have access to that drive. Reason behind this issue can be the incompatibility issue of the drive with your system. In addition, you said that you are unable to format the drive, so i would suggest you to you to use the diskpart command to wipe the drive.