Acer apsire 4750G is not powering on

Closed
AshKal - Sep 29, 2020 at 05:08 AM
GeekPeek Posts 115 Registration date Tuesday June 30, 2020 Status Member Last seen June 30, 2021 - Mar 17, 2021 at 04:16 AM
Hello,

The Device had power on problems for a while, used to power only after re inserting Battery and will run on plugged in. All of suddenly it stopped powering on by any method. Upon opeing I saw no visible problem in board or RAM, CMOS.. but found that Power switch board tiny LED is not working Has turned brown & almost no (kindle) light light via Multi meter testing. Is this at fault and reason for failure to power the Device
Related:

1 response

GeekPeek Posts 115 Registration date Tuesday June 30, 2020 Status Member Last seen June 30, 2021 41
Mar 17, 2021 at 04:16 AM
If the power supply connections look ok, but the computer still doesn't turn on, the motherboard may be bad. First, open the computer case and do a visual check of the motherboard. Look for any bulged or blown capacitors. Those improper connections can cause the computer to not power up or boot.

“My laptop won’t turn on” problem can bring much inconvenience to our lives and work. Most importantly, you may have stored huge amount of important data/files, and precious photos/videos, etc. in your laptop or PC, you can’t afford to lose them.

https://www.minitool.com/data-recovery/fix-my-laptop-wont-turn-on-009.html