Sorry we don't recognize this email

Closed
arifulislamarif212 Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday October 14, 2020 Status Member Last seen October 14, 2020 - Oct 14, 2020 at 02:02 PM
Marcel009 Posts 3 Registration date Saturday January 21, 2023 Status Member Last seen January 21, 2023 - Jan 21, 2023 at 08:33 PM
Hello,

I can't log into my Yahoo account. I know my email address and password, although Yahoo sign in says 'Sorry, we don't recognize this email.'

I requested my Yahoo ID but it doesn't recognize it. The text sent to my phone said, 'Your yahoo ID is ***'. Yet, when I try to log in with my phone number or Yahoo ID, it is not recognized.

Please help me with any tips or ideas!
Related:

2 responses

I'm just experiencing the same problem, my account (which I had for the past 10 years) has suddenly gone missing since 8 Jan 2021. One day I woke up and saw a "login failed" message on my phone, and when I tried to log in I got this message:

Sorry, we don't recognise this email address.

I contacted Yahoo customer service by all available means (phone, live chat, email) but they couldn't help as my account was not even accessible from their system.

I was told that there is nothing can be done at this stage, and that I have to wait and hope for the problem to be solved by itself!

I'm sort of devastated as I had that email address for almost 10 years and had all my uni, work, bills, accounts, subscriptions, personal details, banking and almost my entire life in that account.

Not sure what else I can do. If anyone has any information or had similiar issue that would be really appreciated to share with others.
Hi - wondering if there is an update to this? were you ever able to recover your email? this has now happened to me.
Marcel009 Posts 3 Registration date Saturday January 21, 2023 Status Member Last seen January 21, 2023 1
Jan 21, 2023 at 08:33 PM

Hi max I have the same issue oh god why this happened to us ????.