Non-Instagram Subscriber-to-Instagram Subscriber Interface

Solved/Closed
Chuck - Nov 19, 2020 at 11:51 PM
 Chuck - Nov 20, 2020 at 03:25 PM
Hello,

An Instagram subscriber (correct term?) displayed photographs from her Instagram page (correct term?) on a TV news program recently [the photos had "Instagram: @(the person had what I guess was her "username" appear here)" in a corner of each photo shown]. I'm not an Instagram subscriber, but I would like to see the photos again. Is there a way I can do that w/o becoming a subscriber? If not, (1) how would I become a subscriber, and (2) how would I attempt to see the photos once I subscribed to the service?
Related:

2 responses

David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   6,926
Nov 20, 2020 at 03:27 AM
Hello Chuck, if you made a note of the @username, then you could attempt to do a google search, for example: Instagram @username.

Their page should appear, you can then click on this. You should be able to browse the first handful of posts, however after a certain amount you will be prompted to create an Instagram account if you want to continue.

If you already have a Facebook account, then you can Log In From Facebook, or simply Create an Instagram Account.

As for following someone, you can only follow an account once you have created your own account. Go onto their page and select "follow". You will now see their posts in your feed whenever you connect to Instagram. You won't need to go to their specific page each time either, their content will appear alongside other pages that you may decide to follow.

Hope this helps,

Regards

David

David,

Thanks very much for your "how-to"....got to the photos I wanted by creating an Instagram acct. and "following" the photo poster.

-Chuck