Can't Restore Whatsapp Chat history

Closed
thetester11 Posts 1 Registration date Friday December 11, 2020 Status Member Last seen December 11, 2020 - Dec 11, 2020 at 06:50 AM
HelpiOS Posts 14315 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 26, 2024 - Dec 15, 2020 at 11:05 AM
Hello In my Android Phone im using 2 whatsapps.. 1 Normal whatsapp 2nd Whatsapp Business, For some reason i uninstall my whatsapp business but i have saved the complete backup ( Backup, Database, Media ) All, and then i install whatsapp business again, IN THE Same Mobile And Same Mobile Number im going to use... and after verifying my number, whatsapp ask for (restore backup) when i click restore , whatsapp take few seconds and then it says , backup recovered but it shows 0 messages restore.. so when my whatsapp business is activated i don't see any chat history... so the chat history is missing... i did uninstall and install whatsapp business again n again like 5/7 times and i tried different things , uninstall whatsapp business and install again and clear the cache and in Databse folder changing the database file name and trying to use another database file if any case the last database file is corrupted but no any luck....Please Help ! ?

System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 87.0.4280.88
Related:

1 response

HelpiOS Posts 14315 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 26, 2024 1,891
Dec 15, 2020 at 11:05 AM
Hi,

I think the backup was not done correctly or is corrupted... Try logging out from your Google account that was used to make the backup, then log in again and try restoring your backup again.

Good luck.