View your download history in Safari: Mac, iPad, iPhone
Read this article to find out how to view the download history in Safari on your laptop, iPhone, and iPad.
How to view download history in Safari web browser?
- To see the list of your Safari downloads, simply open the browser and click on the View tab in the upper menu.
- Select Show Downloads.
- Another way to quickly see your downloads is to click directly on the downwards arrow in the top right corner of Safari browser menu.
- The Download page will appear with all the downloads sorted by date.
How to view your Safari downloads on iPhone/iPad?
- To find your downloaded files on iPhone or iPad, navigate to the Files app.
- Select the Browse tab and tap On My iPhone or On My iPad.
- Go to Downloads folder and choose the file you were looking for. Note: There are other folders under the Browse tab. You can search them too if you haven't found your file, though it is most likely that it is in the Downloads folder.
Do you need more help with your web browser? Check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- Safari download history
- Download history safari
- How to see downloads in safari
- Play store download > Download - App downloads
- Davinci resolve 17 download > Download - Video editing
- Minecraft java edition free download > Download - Sandbox
- Snapchat download pc > Download - Instant messaging
- Capcut download pc > Download - Video editing