Facebook accunt Reviewing Your Information May Take Longer Than Usual

Closed
Robiul - Updated on Dec 13, 2020 at 03:00 AM
 ibrttgtgg - Mar 7, 2021 at 04:33 AM
Hello,

Alas, I am Rabiul Islam Rabi I am a citizen of Bangladesh The security reason was shown on my ID 9 days ago. After that I was asked to verify my number with vote ID card. I completed it with all the docmains but even after 9 days my account is still not activated. Logging in to the account shows this message.
(Reviewing Your Information May Take Longer Than Usual
Thank you for sending your information. We have received it.

We have fewer people available to review information due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. It may take longer than usual to review your account.

We're always looking out for the security of people on Facebook, so until then, you can't use your account.

Thank you for understanding.)

System Configuration: Android / Chrome 86.0.4240.110

2 responses

HelpiOS Posts 14307 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 19, 2024 1,890
Dec 13, 2020 at 06:32 AM
Hi,

The review process may take several weeks to a few months. You've no other choice than to wait until Facebook has finished reviewing your documents and confirming your account.
hello, i am ibrahim.I am a citizen of Bangladesh The security reason was shown on my ID 9 days ago. After that I was asked to verify my number with vote ID card. I completed it with all the documants but even after 50 days my account is still not activated. Logging in to the account shows this message.
(Reviewing Your Information May Take Longer Than Usual
Thank you for sending your information. We have received it.

We have fewer people available to review information due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. It may take longer than usual to review your account.

We're always looking out for the security of people on Facebook, so until then, you can't use your account.

Thank you for understanding.)