Am on Windows 10. I use Noteworthy Composer to arrange music so can have a Noteworthy file & make midi & mp4 audio files as well as pdf. How can I make a scrolling video of a piece of music on pdf & add the audio file. Thanks.
This is my next stage of learning so please make any advice simple!!
Add audio to pdf
How to add audio track in kmplayer - Best answers
How to add audio track in mx player - Best answers
1. Open the app you want to record. Unfortunately, the screen recorder tool can't capture some programs, such as File Manager, or the entire desktop, but it does work in regular apps, whether from the Windows Store or desktop apps.
2. Press the Windows key + G at the same time to open the Game Bar dialog.
3. Check the "Yes, this is a game" checkbox to load the Game Bar. This is the procedure whether you are screen recording a game or another kind of app.
4. Click on the Start Recording button (or Win + Alt + R) to begin capturing video.
5. Stop the recording by clicking on the red recording bar that will be on the top right of the program window. (If it disappears on you, press Win + G again to bring the Game Bar back.)