Account locked

Solved/Closed
Emiledgar - Jan 13, 2021 at 06:50 PM
Elena Keracheva Posts 1152 Registration date Wednesday November 4, 2020 Status Member Last seen October 28, 2021   - Jan 19, 2021 at 03:53 AM
Hello, so i’ve made an old account into a new “music account” and the best way to gain some fast followers is to follow and unfollow. I’ve now downloaded an app called “Unfollower” and used that. But now when i try to log in it’s locked.
And the original mail to that old account is gone. I can’t remember the mail and the password. And trust me there is no way to find it. How can i fix this ??

1 response

Elena Keracheva Posts 1152 Registration date Wednesday November 4, 2020 Status Member Last seen October 28, 2021   899
Jan 14, 2021 at 06:27 AM
Hello,

According to many Instagram users that have the same problem, the cause may be the use of a third-party app. They often encounter this problem after unfollowing someone on one of those apps. This may be because, in this case, the app needs you to re-enter your password, which Instagram identifies as entering your password on a website designed to look like Instagram/third party app or, in other words, as a phishing attack.

Also, you should note that you have a limit of likes and follows per day and per hour. If you overpass that limit, Instagram may identify your account as suspicious and block it.

I'd recommend to uninstall the app you are talking about and wait 24-48 hours to see if Instagram unblocks your account.

Good luck.
Elena Keracheva

Editor - CCM.net

Hi, it's been 72 hours since I deleted the app, and it doesn't seem to work. is there a way to report this to Instagram or something else that might do it?
Elena Keracheva Posts 1152 Registration date Wednesday November 4, 2020 Status Member Last seen October 28, 2021   899 > Emiledgar
Jan 19, 2021 at 03:53 AM
Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that the suggestions didn't help. You can follow those steps to report a technical problem on Instagram.