Reviewing Your Information May Take Longer Than Usual Thank you

Closed
mizan - Feb 5, 2021 at 12:35 PM
 anaam.ashrafi.7 - Jun 23, 2021 at 01:45 PM
Hello,
Reviewing Your Information May Take Longer Than Usual
Thank you for sending your information. We have received it.
We have fewer people available to review information due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. It may take longer than usual to review your account.
We're always looking out for the security of people on Facebook, so until then, you can't use your account.
Thank you for understanding.

System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 88.0.4324.146
Related:

1 response

David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   6,926
Feb 9, 2021 at 04:52 AM
Hello, here is an article on what to do if your facebook account is locked or disabled.

Seeing as it looks like you have already sent the necessary information to Facebook, you will just have to be patient and wait for a response. As they have already stated there will be delays due to Covid-19.

Note: CCM is not affiliated with Facebook and cannot recover your account for you. You will have to follow the guidance in the above article.

Good luck

My account is also effected from this
anaam.ashrafi.7
Jun 23, 2021 at 01:45 PM
Looks like my facebook account was hacked or someone was using it without my permission which for some reason has gone to my facebook account Reviewing your information may take longer than usual which leads me to facebook first I had to take help from three friends, I completed that and after few days reviewing your information may take longer than usual problem started sir give my facebook account sir plz