- Sound not transmitted from HDMI cable
- Hdmi sound driver - Download - Drivers
- Why is there no sound on my tv when connected to the laptop with hdmi windows 11 - Guide
- Sound picker - Guide
- Ps4 turn off controller sound - Guide
- Mac show sound in menu bar - Guide
I had the same problem on my HP Elitebook 8350w running Windows 7 Enterprise. In Vista there was an HDMI output. In Windows 7 there is just the default "SoundMAX Integrated Digital HD Audio" speakers and SPDIF Interface. I had to switch the default output sound to SPDIF and it started working. Of course it has to be switched back to Speakers later when I want the sound to come through the laptop speakers.