Facebook verification code wont send to email to confirm identity!!

Closed
nichadichy Posts 3 Registration date Tuesday June 29, 2021 Status Member Last seen June 30, 2021 - Jun 30, 2021 at 07:48 AM
Carmine007 Posts 6 Registration date Sunday July 4, 2021 Status Member Last seen July 4, 2021 - Jul 4, 2021 at 05:24 AM
Hello,

My Facebook account has been suspended and asks me to verify my account. It sends me security code via my email address. I did click on the option to send me the security code but it never landed in my email ID. On my phone I can see which email it is sending it to and it never gets there. When I click continue for the "get code sent to your email" it then says "an error occurred while sending the message"

I have called yahoo and they have my email is working fine, i sent myself emails and all have been received. I dont know what is wrong but I think it is from facebook end.

I've sent numerous emails to Facebook and they haven't replied.

I cant find a customer service number or live chat for Facebook to perhaps have them help that way.

Other 2 verifications are to identify friends or pick 3 friends to tell you a code. However this facebook is really just for playing FB games and I dont know any of the facebook friends I added probably 5-10 years ago. So this email is mostly my only shot and a little error is preventing me please help.

I read an article on here but it wasnt helpful for this situation.
Please help!

1 response

Carmine007 Posts 6 Registration date Sunday July 4, 2021 Status Member Last seen July 4, 2021 3
Jul 4, 2021 at 05:24 AM
Are you sure this was the email?