Hello customer support team, First of all, i would like to thank you in advance

Solved/Closed
Sherzad - Jun 30, 2021 at 05:41 AM
HelpiOS Posts 14308 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 22, 2024 - Jun 30, 2021 at 03:02 PM
Hello customer support team, First of all, i would like to thank you in advance for your help and support_ my problem is that my Facebook account was disabled and i would like to ask you for re-activating it again. The rules and regulations of the Facebook which determine the use of certain features was not very clear to me but after taking a look on it in the help Center - spam section, I found why my accounts was disabled and i assure you that the cause of blocking my accounts, which is the incorrect use of the messages feature according to your regulations, i will really appreciate if my accounts could be re-activated again promising you that them will avoid the incorrect use of the Facebook features in the future myself Facebook account info:

System Configuration: Android / Chrome 91.0.4472.120

1 response

HelpiOS Posts 14308 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 22, 2024 1,891
Jun 30, 2021 at 03:02 PM
Hi,

Follow the instructions described in this article. It is explained what to do when your Facebook account is locked or disabled.

Note: CCM has no connection with Facebook and cannot recover your account for you.