-
Registration date
Monday November 25, 2019
Status
Administrator
Last seen
October 7, 2021
-
I have an idea for a new Instagram Story feature that effectively worked as a trigger/content warning, and I cannot for the life of me find a way to contact Instagram about this idea. If somebody could direct me to where I could get in contact with Instagram or somebody on Instagram's creative team, I would really appreciate it. If reddit is a better forum to post on, let me know.

If anybody was curious, the concept is to add a sticker (like the polls, countdown, questions, etc.) which would cover the entire story, and would function to warn the follower about what was underneath, and they could either skip the story or close the sticker and reveal the story.

Apologies again if this the wrong place to post.

1 reply

Registration date
Monday November 25, 2019
Status
Administrator
Last seen
October 7, 2021
Hello, I'm not sure the best way to contact Instagram about suggested features. Looking on the Instagram website there isn't really anywhere that you could do this.

Maybe try Reddit to see if there isn't someone with a contact who works at Instagram. Most of the other ways of contacting Instagram (reporting bugs etc) are likely to be automated and not attached to a physical person.

Regards