Content Warning Sticker feature

Closed
jamestrygve Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday August 11, 2021 Status Member Last seen August 11, 2021 - Aug 11, 2021 at 12:54 AM
David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   - Aug 11, 2021 at 10:31 AM
I have an idea for a new Instagram Story feature that effectively worked as a trigger/content warning, and I cannot for the life of me find a way to contact Instagram about this idea. If somebody could direct me to where I could get in contact with Instagram or somebody on Instagram's creative team, I would really appreciate it. If reddit is a better forum to post on, let me know.

If anybody was curious, the concept is to add a sticker (like the polls, countdown, questions, etc.) which would cover the entire story, and would function to warn the follower about what was underneath, and they could either skip the story or close the sticker and reveal the story.

Apologies again if this the wrong place to post.
Related:

1 response

David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   6,926
Aug 11, 2021 at 10:31 AM
Hello, I'm not sure the best way to contact Instagram about suggested features. Looking on the Instagram website there isn't really anywhere that you could do this.

Maybe try Reddit to see if there isn't someone with a contact who works at Instagram. Most of the other ways of contacting Instagram (reporting bugs etc) are likely to be automated and not attached to a physical person.

Regards
David Webb

Content Editor and Community Manager - CCM.net