-
Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Last seen
October 21, 2021
-
Hello,

I am unable to access facebook from my laptop and phone both. I tried logging out of my account from my phone earlier today, and that seemed to initiate the problem. I seem to be having the exact problem mentioned in these earlier comments- I can't access the facebook website at all with either device. I get an internet error message when I do attempt to access facebook.com, however my internet is working fine and I can access all other websites. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks a lot!
Ellie

System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 94.0.4606.71

3 replies

Registration date
Monday October 4, 2021
Status
Last seen
October 4, 2021
it was just on the new that FB is having issues with people getting on, they are trying to fix it
Thank you

Glad we were able to help! Love us? Write us a review! Rate CCM

CCM 2821 users have said thank you to us this month

Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Last seen
October 21, 2021
Hello,

Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp have experienced a global outage. This outage was caused due to a faulty configuration change.

Facebook's services are now back online and you can access them from now. You can see the note written by Facebook about this outage here.
Thank you

Glad we were able to help! Love us? Write us a review! Rate CCM

CCM 2821 users have said thank you to us this month

Thank you so much for clarifying this for me! I was able to access Facebook messenger and the Facebook app this morning after Facebook fixed the outage. Thanks again for your help and the quick responses. I appreciate it! Take care,
Ellie
Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Last seen
October 21, 2021
You're welcome Ellie!