My facebook account has been blocked I need to recover it back I have been askin

Closed
ROBIN - Nov 3, 2021 at 01:45 PM
HelpiOS Posts 14307 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 19, 2024 - Nov 3, 2021 at 06:08 PM
Hello,

My facebook account has been blocked I need to recover it back I have been asking for recognition of some tagged pictures which I can't recognize if there is any other method of verifying my account like asking about email address, date of birth may be any other better way where I could be able to recover my fb account back, Please I need help in particular from facebook team, I appeal and apologize for going across the violation of facebook or go across the facebook rules and regulations

1 response

HelpiOS Posts 14307 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 19, 2024 1,890
Nov 3, 2021 at 06:08 PM
Hi,

Here is an article on what to do if your Facebook account is locked or disabled.

Note: CCM has no connection with Facebook and cannot recover your account for you. You will have to follow the guidance in the above article.