How can I find all my Instagram comments with links to the posts where I made th

Closed
blowman_2430 Posts 1 Registration date Sunday November 21, 2021 Status Member Last seen November 21, 2021 - Nov 21, 2021 at 05:52 PM
 Pratik - Nov 24, 2021 at 02:30 AM
Since I got 3 comments deleted from Instagram lately I wanted to delete a few old comments because I - let's say - went a bit over the top here and there. Apparently they are very sensitve and I may be a bit of an impulsive person. ????

I downloaded my data and found all my comments under "Post comments" don't know if that name is accurate. since my settings are in German).

The only problem is that there are no links to tcomments. Not even the the posts are linked. There's only the account name of the profile pages I commented on. Unfortunately it is impossible to find my comments on a profile with hundreds of posts. Is there any other way to delete my stuff?
Related:

1 response

SocialPilot is one of the best Instagram automation tools available. You can use it to manage your Instagram accounts as well as other social media platforms. SocialPilot can help you manage more than 100 social profiles, analyze and report on your performance, find and share content, and even upload up to 500 posts using the Bulk Scheduling feature.

Key Features
https://socialpilot.co/plans?fp_ref=pratik66:

Create customized posts for multiple social media accounts
Analyze and report your social media content’s performance
Organize your social content with a visual calendar
Get content suggestions using the content curation feature
Upload 500 posts with bulk scheduling
Collaboration features to manage your team
Access your social media conversations from a single social inbox
Manage approval workflows seamlessly
Canva integration