-
Registration date
Thursday May 22, 2014
Status
Last seen
November 24, 2021
-
Hello...
I am using windows 10 pro, sometimes I follow that my PC's C drives are full but I don't install any software, Is it the cause to slow down my PC? and How do I clean up my C drive from unused data?
I have HP ProBook 450 g4 laptop PC.

1 reply

Registration date
Thursday May 22, 2014
Status
Last seen
November 24, 2021
Hi,

I know 2 options that can help you to clean up C drive, you can try any of them that will suits you the most. Now read below to know them.

Use Disk Cleanup - This method will help you to see a list of items that can be removed, including temporary files and more. In order to clean the disk, do right-click on C drive and select properties. After this under the "General" tab you will see the "Disk Cleanup" button, just click on that button. Now you will see a list of items that can be of no use and removed. Select those folders and click on the Ok button. Once you complete the process you will see free-up space in the drive.

Now let's jump to another method,

Bitraser File Eraser Software - This is a software-oriented and promising method. Just install this software on your system and open its interface. Once you open its interface you will see 4 different options, just select the "Erase Deleted Data" option and select C drive and click on the "Erase Now" button. By following mentioned steps your already deleted files will be erased forever. No traces nothing will be left on the drive and it will free up the occupied space by already deleted files traces.

This tool also gives the Scheduler option, through which you can schedule the erasure of files, folders, and traces at frequencies ranging from once, daily, weekly to monthly, or with system boot. This will help to prevent the system slow down and maintaining your PC health.

Let me know if any of them will work for you!