My personal account was disable

Closed
Saurabhjagdhane - Updated on Dec 2, 2021 at 10:11 AM
HelpiOS Posts 14311 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 24, 2024 - Dec 2, 2021 at 10:11 AM
Hello
Sir.. My Account is disabled my account Name(****) has been Community disable.Sir i'm sure i didn't break your rules and regulations and i respect you and your comunnity guidelins, sir i'm sure you have made a mistake please sir i request you please review my account again and reopen my facebook account as well as soon possible becouse sir i have linked my account other social media plateform like (pubg mobile,instagram,) and many apps which i downloaded from playstore i remember i followed your all rules and regulations but still my account was disabled.
Please sir review my id faster and please update your report system.
Related:

1 response

HelpiOS Posts 14311 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 24, 2024 1,891
Dec 2, 2021 at 10:11 AM
Hi,

Here is an article on what to do if your Facebook account is locked or disabled.

You will find detailed information on the reasons why your Facebook account is blocked and how to recover it depending on your issue.

Please note that CCM has no affiliation with Facebook, so we are unable to unblock your account for you. Please follow the guidance in the above article.