Reset my laptop toshiba satellite L300 254

Solved/Closed
gotbi - Jun 27, 2009 at 08:09 AM
 Phillyboi - Sep 21, 2010 at 05:31 PM
Hello,
pls help me reset my laptop toshiba satellite L300 254 to factory seetings. my os is windows xp thnx..
Related:

5 responses

Blocked Profile
Jun 27, 2009 at 09:58 AM
To do so you will need the recovery CD or sometimes the recovery is found on one partition of your system!
If you don't have the recovery partition use the recovery CD
boot it then follow the instructions!
GOTBI Posts 2 Registration date Friday June 26, 2009 Status Member Last seen June 27, 2009
Jun 27, 2009 at 10:18 AM
Where can i get a recovery disk???
how can i use the recovery partition? help me.. please...toshiba should a have a chat support.. lol
go to mytoshiba.com.au. Go to the support link. pick your computer details from the drop down box. Go to FAQ. There are directions there to help you restore without the need for discs. you press the zero key and the power key, wait for beeps, take your finger off the power key and then follow the directions. It's easy Don't buy discs. Hope this is not too late for you
need to find out how to reset .cant download but have recovery disc. is there a reset button?
What Blue said was right. It just worked for me. You have to hold PWR+0 while the computer is turned off. It starts the Toshiba Recovery Wizard.
blue u da man.....it works
GOTBI Posts 2 Registration date Friday June 26, 2009 Status Member Last seen June 27, 2009
Jun 27, 2009 at 10:17 AM
The technical error screen (blue screen) just keeps popping up.. Cant get into my computer... I updated my Bios from 1.60 to 1.80 found on the Toshiba support site ... Plz need fast help

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
Thank you Blue, Your a WizZ Kid! Thats what Iam talking about!