Instagram reactivation

Closed
Adrian458 - Jun 26, 2022 at 03:10 PM
 Peter - Jul 8, 2022 at 01:18 AM
Hello
I deactivated my account on Instagram a week ago and now I wanted to reactivate it. Unfortunately it does not work. I have two-factor authentication and I can enter my username and password normally, however when I'm asked for the code from the Duo app and enter it, it always says "Unfortunately, there was a problem with your request. Try again later".
Can anyone help me out there?

Kind regards
Adrian

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

System Configuration: Macintosh / Safari 14.0.1

3 responses

I have the same problem!
About two months ago I temporarily deactivated my account. 

Yesterday I tried to activate my account but I did not succeed it.

Even though I entered the correct password, then I entered the password I received on my cell phone, and my backup codes I received a message saying error. I managed to change my password and tried again but nothing happened. 

I uninstalled the application and downloaded it again. I tried to enter my information but it still came out the same message. I tried to enter from a computer and another mobile device but nothing happened. 

From yesterday, I get a "login error" message. "Try in a few minutes ''. Now when I click the button "send a code to your your cell phone" it says "Try in a few minutes" and the message never comes to me! 

If you find a solution please let me know!
Hey so I tried it today again. It’s working now. I’ve just tried probably 100 times ????

- Just go to Instagram (on the app or on the desktop) and log in just as you would normally.

- The log-in will automatically reactivate your account.

This May Work,
Peter