3 questions about Linkedin and Instagram

Solved/Closed
Andrea.vero - Updated on Jul 9, 2022 at 10:50 AM
HelpiOS Posts 14308 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 22, 2024 - Jul 10, 2022 at 06:57 AM

1)if I visit a Linkedin profile by searching it on Google and without logging in(first I search it on Google and then I click on it to see it,without log in),does the owner know that I visited his/her profile ?

2)If I search for a Linkedin profile,either by logging in or not logging in(in the first case I search it by logging in,in the second case by not logging in),does the owner know that I have searched his/her profile ?

3)if i visit an Instagram profile with my account,does the owner know that I viewed his/her profile ? What if I visit it without logging in ?

please,answers from an expert,thank you

Related:

1 response

HelpiOS Posts 14308 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 22, 2024 1,891
Jul 10, 2022 at 06:57 AM

Hi,

If you're not logged into your LinkedIn account, the owner won't be notified that you've visited their profile. If you're logged in, the only way to visit their profile anonymously is to set your privacy settings called Select what others see when you've viewed their profile to anonymous.

For Instagram, whether you're logged in or not, the owner can't find out that you've visited their profile. Instagram doesn't have such feature, unlike LinkedIn.