- Phone disconnects from wifi as no internet
- A home office network uses adsl for shared internet access. a phone splitter connects a cordless phone and adsl wifi router to t ✓ - Forum - Network
- Airtel wifi showing no internet - Forum - Network
- Pldt home wifi postpaid no internet ✓ - Forum - Network
- Spectrum wifi connected no internet ✓ - Forum - WiFi
- Acer laptop keeps disconnecting from wifi - Guide
Go to your WiFi & Network Settings on your phone, then disable Switch to mobile data automatically (or a similar option) and turn off your mobile data network.
Alternatively, forget this WiFi network then reconnect it. When your phone will try to connect, choose to use the network as is (see the options in the Sign in to screen).