Problem concerning sending and receiving messages

Closed
Abel - Feb 1, 2023 at 06:45 PM
hamsheena Posts 7 Registration date Tuesday February 14, 2023 Status Member Last seen March 4, 2023 - Feb 15, 2023 at 01:04 PM

Hi, I'm encountering a problem concerning sending and receiving messages.

Every few minutes, my whatsapp doesn't send or receive any messages during approximately 30 seconds. So far I've restarted my device, I've restarted the app, I've deleted the cache and I've even gone so far as to delete the whole app including everything, and after I reinstalled the app and downloaded everything from the back-up, the problem *still* wasn't resolved. 

I figured it wasn't the network since it happened on multiple wifi networks as well as my 4g and when it's doing the not sending/receiving thing all the other functions on my phone still work. 

I've asked the whatsapp bot but I think my problem was too specific for it to answer appropriately.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions. 
Android / Edge 20

Related:

2 responses

ChrisBrooks Posts 1 Registration date Thursday February 2, 2023 Status Member Last seen February 13, 2023
Updated on Feb 2, 2023 at 07:13 AM

Hi,

It seems like you're having a technical issue with WhatsApp. To troubleshoot further, you may want to check if there's a server issue affecting the app, or consider reaching out to WhatsApp support for assistance.

hamsheena Posts 7 Registration date Tuesday February 14, 2023 Status Member Last seen March 4, 2023 1
Feb 15, 2023 at 01:04 PM

Clear WhatsApp's cache and data: Go to your device's settings, select "Apps & notifications" and then find and select WhatsApp. From there, select "Storage & cache" and then clear the cache and data.

check internet connection,update you app.