Reset password facebook

piseth - Sep 8, 2023 at 11:36 AM
HelpiOS Posts 14325 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen May 6, 2024 - Sep 10, 2023 at 02:47 PM

Hello, I forgot my facebook account password and the number that created facebook was not sent to me when I tried to recover the account on the new phone 'we dont recognition your device' error occurs. Below I have provided complete information along with details about my government, please grant access to my new phone And My Gmail  to my account 

Windows / Chrome 116.0.0.0

1 response

HelpiOS Posts 14325 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen May 6, 2024 1,885
Sep 10, 2023 at 02:47 PM

Hi,

As you don't receive the code from Facebook, here's an article explaining what to do. If you still can't obtain the confirmation code, try these other methods for account recovery.

To increase your chances of regaining access to your Facebook account, you can use your Gmail account - if it's linked to Facebook. If you no longer have access to Gmail, try recovering your account, and once recovered, repeat the recovery process with Facebook and choose to use your Gmail account.

Note: CCM isn't affiliated with Facebook - we can't recover your account for you.

Good luck