- Water-Damaged WD MyBook Studio Edition II Quad Interface 6TB
- Minecraft java edition free download - Download - Sandbox
- Fl studio 21 download - Download - Musical production
- Minecraft bedrock edition free download for pc - Download - Sandbox
- Tiktok live studio download - Download - Video recording and streaming
- Wd drive unlock - Guide
If I bought a SATA Hot-Swap Docking Station (if they come set up for RAID 0 drives, I don't know?) would the drives sync up and work or would they not because the raid configuration may be stored in the PCB of the old housing - the WD MyBook Studio Edition II casing that it came with?
Also if I bought a new-used My Book Studio Edition II only to use the housing and pull out the new drives and replace them with my old drives...
I was told that I don’t want to install them into another My Book Studio Edition II chassis only for the new housing PCB to detect that there was a change of drives and that new housing PCB will “helpfully” wipe the partition information so I can use them as empties, loosing all of my data.
Would either or both of these 2 statements be true? Anyone have any experience with these particular RAID 0 setup WD drives?