My Laaggy internet

Closed
ZomfgImAPig - Jul 2, 2009 at 12:32 PM
ZOMFGIMAPIG Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday July 1, 2009 Status Member Last seen July 2, 2009 - Jul 2, 2009 at 02:16 PM
Hello, like my internet used to really fast. for some reason, it's slow as hell.
im using a 15Mbs cable internet that is extrememly fast. i have 2 computers connected on ethernet and 1 connected to wireless. the thing is, on one of my ethernet connected computers are extremely slow, while the other ethernet connected computer and the wireless computer's internet is pretty fast. ive been going to speedtest.net and other internet speed testing, it's been pretty fast, a 14-15Mbs download and a 3Mbs upload.

When i play my games on Garena, thats when the problems arise. other people ping me and they say that i have less than 200ms. but when i play, it has horrific delay(3-5 secconds of delay). other people say that they dont feel my lag. For sure, something is up with MY internet.....
other tasks like streaming videos and downloading games have been really fast.
can someone PLEASE HELP ME?????????
Related:

1 response

dancedhall Posts 3056 Registration date Wednesday May 13, 2009 Status Member Last seen March 12, 2010 655
Jul 2, 2009 at 02:14 PM
Hi,

First of all i would advice you to check whether you have spyware remover on your computer ..

if no try to install one and remove all spy..

Also while playing avoid downloading at the same time ... and perhaps the problem is not from your computer but the another computer connected to the same connection , if the other computer is screaming videos or downloading the bandwidth will be reduce.

Cheers :)

dany
ZOMFGIMAPIG Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday July 1, 2009 Status Member Last seen July 2, 2009
Jul 2, 2009 at 02:16 PM
i just reformated the computer just 2 days ago and ive already did several spyware scans. theres none of it