Help With Yahoo Log In

Closed
mefer - Jun 27, 2008 at 10:14 AM
 Johny - Aug 22, 2008 at 06:46 AM
Hello,

I just removed a nasty virus I had following other advice on this site (re-installing IE and running a spyware program). I can now surf the Internet again but I cannot access, let alone log into, my e-mail provider Yahoo. This of course is very frustrating. Can anyone point in the right direction on what to do here? I am starting to wonder if it is incompatible with IE 7 which I am running. I previously ran IE 5 but could not find a download for IE 5 on the Internet. Thanks all.

Matt
Related:

2 responses

I think you are right with the IE7. download Mozilla Firefox & try logging in into yahoo & see the results if successful then your IE7 is to blame.
I don't think there is anything to do with the virus since they affect your computer not yahoo webpages
I have several OS with different browsers IE 7 and Mozilla Firefox, both working well.
But one day I could not log-in my yahoo.com email for no reason? Have feeling errors in yahoo server or we did not log-out after opening the mail, or because i use several otehr computers for opening the yahoo mail? I have changed my mail service to gmail. Good luck. Johny. My PCs operate on XP, Vista and Ubuntu. None could open the yahoo mail.