I can not put my task bar on the bottom of my

Solved/Closed
sisto - Jul 8, 2009 at 03:52 PM
 Kathiresan Palanisamy - Oct 12, 2017 at 11:27 AM
Hello,
The other day I hit my taskbar with my mouse and I moved my yaskbar to the right side of my computer.
And I can not put it back on the bottom of my screen how can I put it back, thank's?
Related:

12 responses

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,827
Jul 8, 2009 at 05:14 PM
Click your left mouse button the the Task Bar and hold it down. How drag the Task Bar to the bottom of the screen and release the mouse button.

Good Luck
OMG!! thankyouu I dont what you said and it worked thankyouu soo much it was so0o annoying :) x
thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!seriously!!!soeasy but not simple
i must say you computer geeks are great.... thanks for the knowledge
It happend to me task works fine but we get used to it bottom of desktop, so I googled it to find a solution and found it your answer, Thank you very much
thank you - problem solved!!
how do I get my icons back on the bottom
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/253679#FixItForMeAlways click fix it andtry downloading this it fixed it for me and its with microsoft so it cant be a virus
Thank you!
Thank you lane.. the link work perfectly
Pk SkiillZzXx
Jul 29, 2009 at 05:25 AM
Ice Lindsey, Did you Click the left or the right mouse button?
Because It is possible to get those buttons mixed up,
I--I U I--I

It's this one ---> I--I U I--I
Be careful.
=D
XxX

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
Thanks I came her for an anwer to the same prob

IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I tried your suggestion of left clicking on the task bar, nothing happened, I palaced the curser all over the task bar, left clicked, still would not drag????? Help, I hate it in the position at the right hand side of the window.
so I read my help and support thing on my pc and it said put the mouse on the blank part of your start up thing that was on the bottem or whereever, grab it on the blank part and drag it like your polling something and drag it to the corrner you want it then release. moniter > _______
| ||< here your start up thing is here
| || <here
drag to this corrner>-----------
then release
@Marleni_Jonas follow me ;)
Apr 3, 2010 at 03:20 AM
omg thanks <3
Windows Support 07
Apr 4, 2010 at 08:28 PM
Look, if its windows 7 then RIGHT click the start icon. Then Properties and Open Windows Internet Exploresr come out. Click properties. Then Taskbar Start Menu and Toolbars come out. Click on Taskbar, then a menu should appear. Click where it says: Taskbar Buttons: and put Bottom. Then put apply. That's it!
@Windows Support 07
THANKS SO MUCH!!!! :)
thanks soooooo much I got it
right click the mouse button
thxxx soo mucccj
Thanks so much xpcman... :)
Its such a great help 2 evryone whoz into this trouble!
Take care
wxzbrhhvn
vcb  cbcbhn