Pci device drivers [Solved/Closed]

deepak - Jun 28, 2008 at 08:52 PM - Latest reply:  fattymomma
- Aug 17, 2010 at 05:41 PM
Hello,
Dear Sir,
I formatted my laptop sonyvaio vgn-cr35g/l and when I finished I found out that the follow could not operate very well, and I cannot even browse so that I could logon to internet and download their drivers . PCI Modem, PCI device
Please Sir, I will much obliged and grateful if you could send me links to download the drivers of these softwares I have listed above so that I can run it in my laptop and for it to come back to its normality.
Thanks in anticipation.
Yours truely,
Deepak mehta
See more 

4 replies

Best answer
Thank you
pls sir I formated my dell inspiron 1300 model me051 but after my sound is not working and my pci. pls help me

Thank you, miguel 37

Something to say? Add comment

CCM has helped 1692 users this month

aquarelle 7183 Posts Saturday April 7, 2007Registration dateContributorStatus May 25, 2018 Last seen - Jul 1, 2008 at 05:50 PM
Thank you
Hi,
Go on sony support website : http://esupport.sony.com/US/perl/select-system.pl?DIRECTOR=DRIVER
Choose your model and you will find the drivers for windows XP, download and install them. After that, reboot your computer and verify if all is all right.
Best regards
Thank you
same here my pci device driver doesnt work there is a ? next to it and my audio doesnt work
ugh I have the same problem but my dad is a computer tech so as soon as he gets home ill let u know how!