People in remote desktop connection

Closed
Deeno20 - Jul 13, 2009 at 05:19 AM
 Anonymous User - Jul 13, 2009 at 10:13 AM
Hello,
I just want to know how i identify the ip address conected to my Computer ....that is i have four computers on each computer there RDC install and any one can connect to any budy ....i just want to know how i check who is connected to my PC and looking what i m doing ...Its e\really argent i just want to know how i find them ???
Please Help me on this .....
Related:

1 response

Anonymous User
Jul 13, 2009 at 05:29 AM
Hi !

You can find out who's looking logged into your computer using the disk manager : right click on my computer > Manage > Shared folders > Sessions.

If you click on Opened files, you can see which files are seen by the other person.

C u !
Hi
thanks for the replay ..
if person is just monitoring my PC that what i m doing using remote desktop connection and not touching my folders, can this method that u suggested me is work for that ....
I waiting for ur replay....
Thanks
Deeno20
Anonymous User > Deeno20
Jul 13, 2009 at 05:43 AM
Absolutely ;-)
Deeno20 > Anonymous User
Jul 13, 2009 at 06:00 AM
i tried this
just set the Remote Administrator mode to view and able to view there Computer Window on my Computer Screen but when i try ,i dont find my Computer ID on ther Machine("session folder in share ") where u suggesst that my computer ID must be there but it is not there
I just install Remote Administrator V2.2 on every computer , evry computer can set the mode to view and can see what r other doing without there knowledge...

Is there any setting to be made in order to see who have eye on my computer screen without my knowledge

waiting for your replauy
Anonymous User > Deeno20
Jul 13, 2009 at 07:07 AM
I thought you are using the Remote access control of Windows, if you use this one you can normally view the connections like I said. But with the software you are using, it's not the same thing. I'm sorry, I don't really know how to do.

Generally, remote control softwares install an agent (a small process can be seen in the task manager) on the client machine, if you stop this process the server will not be able to access to the client machine, I don't know if that could be useful for you or no.

Also, a fire-wall can detect coming connection so he'll tell you if someone is attempting to access you computer.
Deeno20 > Anonymous User
Jul 13, 2009 at 08:58 AM
Thanks For ur replays
But i change the setting the firewall but still it is not decting any connection
Thanks i stilll try to to over come this but if u find any solution please guid me
Thanks
Deeno20