HOW TO REMOVE WELL PROTECTED FROM PEN DRIVE

Closed
Satish - Jul 17, 2009 at 12:23 PM
sadgurl Posts 697 Registration date Thursday May 14, 2009 Status Member Last seen November 24, 2010 - Jul 17, 2009 at 12:33 PM
Hello,
This is satish.......I'm facing the problem while sending any file to pen drive.......even i had done scan also with AVG anti virus....which is the toppest anti virus at present.....i tried with other anti virus also like Kasper sky,norton,nod,avira,avast etc.but no virus it is showing...But one file is their with SOFTWARE name with 134 KB.....i tried to open that also but it is showing well protected only.......even i cant send any file to pen drive...it is also showing well protected........i tried to format my pen drive also but it showing well protected only......MY pen drive is from KINGSTON company with 4 GB.......Only FAT32 is there so no FAT to change also.........I'm frusted with WELL PROTECTED word that's why that much time i used WELL PROTECTED word.........
Now it's in your hand that how would you help me..........Please friend help me........
Related:

1 response

sadgurl Posts 697 Registration date Thursday May 14, 2009 Status Member Last seen November 24, 2010 219
Jul 17, 2009 at 12:33 PM
hi,

check if there is any switch on the pen drive that is enabling the write protection.

if yes, move the switch to the other side and then try to format the pen drive.

if not, then try this link to get help:

http://www.ceveni.com/2008/03/avoid-virus-from-pendrive-or-flash.html