Laptop won't turn on

Closed
emmieloo - Jul 31, 2009 at 11:11 AM
pro-genius Posts 185 Registration date Tuesday November 18, 2008 Status Member Last seen January 29, 2010 - Jul 31, 2009 at 03:29 PM
Hello,
I have an Acer AspireOne netbook and I've had no problems with it since I've gotten it. I was on my laptop most of last night and everything was working fine, then I went to bed so I turned my laptop off as I do every night. This morning when my mom woke up, she went on my laptop as she does every morning and when she pressed the power button, the light turned on and the regular sounds and air were coming from the laptop but it wouldn't actually turn on. The screen was still black. She turned it off. Then when I woke up, I turned my laptop on and I waited a little while just to see if maybe it was slow for some reason, but the screen continued to stay black. I then pressed and held down the power button to turn it off. I tried again, but got the same problem. So my question is how do I get my laptop to turn back on? Might there be a virus?

Hope you can help!
Related:

1 response

pro-genius Posts 185 Registration date Tuesday November 18, 2008 Status Member Last seen January 29, 2010 68
Jul 31, 2009 at 03:29 PM
Maybe you windows crashed, this happens usually, try to reinstall windows