- Pc freezes then wont boot
- Computer freezes on boot - Best answers
- Computer freezes then wont start up - Best answers
- Pc freezes few minutes after startup ✓ - Forum - Windows 7
- Pc won't boot to bios - How-To - Monitor
- Pc stuck on boot screen ✓ - Forum - Windows
- Pc won't boot after ram upgrade ✓ - Forum - Hardware
- Pc won't boot fans full speed ✓ - Forum - Hardware
my computer is doing thesame thing... well it freezes I restart it but the funny thing is ithought it was the screen. so I bought a new one and it worked fine for a hour or so untill same thing... thing is all I did ws replace the monitor I did nothing to the actual computer... do you think it is the same problem?
your problem seems to be the cmos battery. just run to your friendly neighbourhood computer store and ask for a new cmos battery. dont worry its a universal size so that battery will fit in any motherboard. I think this will solve ur problem. I had the same problem, I changed the battery and now everything is working smoothly for me.