Not able to access internet

Closed
Rajesh - Aug 17, 2009 at 12:52 AM
 rajesh - Aug 17, 2009 at 02:09 AM
Hello,

I got new BSNL broadband connection for my Home PC and they gave me UT-300R2U ADSL Modem. Its detecting the IP Address and I am able to ping 192.168.1.1 using command prompt and also able to see the correct IPConfig.
But I am not able to access the Internet. It says...Page cannot be displayed, please let me know what are the changes needs to be done. The person who came to give connection from BSNL says its problem with my PC whereas I got this system newly with high end configurations. And have also formatted the system but i cant open the page. Please help in this issue............................

operating system - window XP

Thanks,

Related:

2 responses

Hi Rajesh,

I had same problem.Call bsnl customer care and ask about your username and password.In the internet explorer type url http://192.168.1.1 and give username and password.Check the tabs for ip address is assigned or not.If not edit the page and give your correct username and password and save+reboot it.

With regards,
aru
but i already call to the bsnl customer care. They said that the problem is in u r system.. And still i thought without correct username and password i cant connect in the b.s.n.l server. its verify username and password then i connect. when i connect and then after some time my connection remains on but i cant access internet... page can not be display. This time i m also check the ping 192.168.1.1... and i get reply from 192.168.1.1... that means i m connected to the server....but i cant open the page.