FOLDER LOCK 6 NOT UNINSTALL IN MY VISTA

Closed
ASHU - Aug 26, 2009 at 07:30 AM
 CalCanada - Oct 19, 2009 at 12:06 AM
Hello,
Hello,

I seriously need a help from you guys to open my Folder Lock 6. The problem is i have installed the Folder Lock 6 program into my C drive and activated it to full version. And then i have moved it o my E drive and saved all my important stuff in the Folder Lock 6 and locked with my Password. I have used several days the folder lock program and when evere i used i use to lock it after my work. And the problem is when i try to open the Folder Lock 6 by clicking the icon it is not opening. Even when i try to open from the file location it is not geting open. The files are very important for me and please try to understand. Please reply me as soon as possible.

Thanking you and Seeking Help from you.

ASHU BAN SAL

Configuration: Windows Vista Internet Explorer 7.0
Read more
Related:

3 responses

Blocked Profile
Sep 1, 2009 at 11:18 AM
hi there,

reinstall the same version of the software

and open it this will surely work

Thanks
hi there floder lock 6 mene reinstaal kar ke dekha but its not working plz help me somebody
hi there floder lock 6 mene reinstaal kar ke dekha but its not working plz help me somebody
Here is a possible solution, if your problem is similar to one I had before. The files may be hidden in an ASCII colder that is an "invisible" HIDDEN folder. To see if this is your problem, too, do the following:
(1) Open any directory under "my computer" and select the "Tools" menu item
(2) Under Tools, click on "Folder Options" - a screen with 3 tabs will open up.
(3) Select the "View" tab on the Folder Options screen.
(4) Under "Hidden files and folders, click on the "Show hidden files and folders" option, then click on OK at the bottom of this screen.

Open the folder lock directory where your "lost" files are located. You should now see a partially grayed out directory name with a lot of odd, non-alphabetic characters. Click on this name, and you should find all your files within that directory. Now, just drag and drop them to another, safe directory.

If this wasn't your problem, maybe these steps will help someone else.