Toshiba L300 laptop password

Closed
fag-ash-lil Posts 2 Registration date Friday September 4, 2009 Status Member Last seen September 5, 2009 - Sep 5, 2009 at 11:18 AM
 DocWan - Dec 27, 2009 at 04:58 PM
Hello,
when my daughter put password into her laptop it wont let her on! and after three gos at it! it switches of, she thinks its hacked. please help its still new only 3 weeks ago, she got it to help her son do his school homework
can any one help!!

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Sep 5, 2009 at 02:11 PM
You have to unscrew that back cover of the laptop, please take particular attention at the different screw and it is better to use a good screw driver, once the back is remove, you should see a coin like lithium cell, just disconnect it and wait for a while, then reconnect and reassemble the cover and start the machine.

it can be a delicate procedure, if you dont feel confident about it have a tech do it for you
Blocked Profile
Sep 5, 2009 at 01:19 PM
Hello, is it password on the bios or on windows? to me it seems like a password on bios, if it is the case you need to disconnect the small cell inside your laptop you reset the bios, but this need to dismantle the laptop back cover
fag-ash-lil Posts 2 Registration date Friday September 4, 2009 Status Member Last seen September 5, 2009
Sep 5, 2009 at 01:52 PM
hi deepbrreathe,
no the passward not on windows it was to log into the laptop so her son never used it without her being there,
so if its on the bios! can you tell me how to do that, and what will it look like!
thank you.
fag-ash-lil.
I have toshiba satellite l3001f8 and I have forget the password when I start it appear to me current password how can I recovery the password which I have forget and is there stander passwor
DocWan > Almbrok
Dec 27, 2009 at 04:58 PM
Hi,

Did that battery trick get rid of the signon password ?

I have a similiar problem with my Satellite A200 - my grandaughter put an admin password on the only user and now I can't do anything until that password is overcome... I can't even restore the system or reset to factory specs.

Can you help ?

Don