Recovery help

Closed
please - Sep 6, 2009 at 12:51 PM
 MIT - May 23, 2010 at 01:46 AM
Hello,
I just recovered my computer using the disc and not using the disc .After that blue things pop up saying that this is one time setup thingy do not turn off, your pc restarts serveral times, and saying messages may pop up onto your screen ignore this message till prompted to restart and shutdown your pc. After that a message pop up saying SW BUILD ID DIFFERENT FROM ID ON RECOVERY MEDIA, PLEASE CONTACT THE COSTOMER SUPPORT TO ORDER A REPLACEMENT SET OF RECOVERY DISCS FOR YOUR PC, REMOVE THE DISC CLOSE DRIVE TRAY AND TURN OFF THE PC. Can anybody help me?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Sep 6, 2009 at 01:03 PM
hye,

To prevent abuse of restore disk, some manufacturers made the restore disk unique to certain system, they place a kind of id on the hdd for this (this is what i read somewhere) . are you using the original restore disk that came with the pc? if yes try to contact the support first.
do the ctrl, alt, delete thing, you get file management. close the black window quickly. you get program managment. end all programs in the window. close program managment. Iam working on getting the sound drivers