My computer freezes on desktop.

Closed
Reaper85 - Sep 21, 2009 at 05:21 PM
 JJ - Jan 25, 2010 at 09:44 AM
Hello,

Im having alot of problems. my probles are the computer will start up but when it gets to the desktop it loads up avast anti virus and then it will freez there it wont show my internet is conected or anything. the only way i can get back on is going onto safe mode and back up like 5-60 minuts ago. but when i do that my computer starts up and runs just fine. its just when i restart when it gets to descktop it freezes and if i click on the windows key the bottom bar turns white and just loads but the red ligh on my computer doesent even blink. i cant even do ctrl,alt,delete it just sites there i wanted to see how long befor it lodes i left it there for 5 hours and it dident even load. a couple weeks a go it told me that it couldent find my hard drive wile i was in windows but the computer still ran just fine. what should i do.
Related:

3 responses

Blocked Profile
Sep 22, 2009 at 07:38 AM
Dear Sir,

You will have to recover windows,

i will advise you to use the recovery disc to recover windows,

Insert the disc and boot from it then press F10

Please note that you will lose all your data as the computer will recover to factory settings

Thanks
Hello What Happens If You Dont Have The Disk What Do You Do Then? Mines Doing It Now Its Only Just Started Doing It And My Computer Is A Combination Of Windows xp/Vista A Tech Guy Did It For Me Any Help Would Be Wiked Atm Ive Go Onto Msconfig And Got Rid Of All The Start Up Programs And Tried To Run The Game I Normally Play Then It Just Freezes HELP!!!

Thanks
Check your registry, it may have to be cleaned out. I'm sure its just pilled with cookies if you play tons of games.

http://computerfreezes.org