- Highlight one cell based on date in a range
- Vba highlight cell based on value ✓ - Forum - Programming
- Excel - Highlighting cells based on days - How-To - Excel
- Conditional format to highlight cell based on date ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Conditional Formatting: Highlight cells based on two values ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Highlight Cells Based on Drop Down List Selection ✓ - Forum - Excel
=COUNTIF($C$1:$C$10,"<"&(TODAY()+100)) If anyone had the same problem, I think I figured it out. This has been working when I select cell A1 and put this in the formula the text becomes highlighted when the date is passed and and going to be passed due. Now only if I can figure a macro code that will change the tab color because of an expired date.